My apologies. This should have posted at 9am Friday morning, but due to my own glitch, it did not. Consequently, I will leave the comments open until 12:00 noon on Saturday, 3/24 before doing the drawing for the 5 days' winners.
Wt: small: 1lb. 2oz.; large: 2lbs. 14oz.
Sz: small: 8"D x 4-1/2"H; large: 11"D x 11"H
Composition: wood
Inscription: small: Dufeck's, Denmark, Wis. 54208; large: none
Etc: small: not an antique, but rustic and lovely; large: purchased as antique; unsure of provenance
Comment below (see the narrow grey area below? Register to win by answering this question:
Q: What would you store in these lovely boxes?
Click on the word comment(s) in the narrow grey area below to leave your comment. Otherwise, email me at lemonade_marielle@comcast.net
Winner to be announced on Saturday March 24th. Be sure to register on every post this week.
I would probably use the big one for my yarn when doing a project and I could use the small one for my craft accessories (needles, crochet hooks, etc.) They are so unique.
ReplyDeleteThe big one I'd store my puppies outfits, an the little one my kitties outfits. :) they will get them out of my storage closet and it would be a cute decoration in my livening room :)
ReplyDeleteI love them! I'd probably keep the remotes in the large one and the kids' writing supplies in the small one. They'd look great in my family room with the reclaimed rustic door coffee table my husband just made!!
ReplyDeleteI've been looking for something to put my husband & son's remote controlled helicopters in. Right now they are in a cardboard box sitting on the office floor - blah!
ReplyDeleteI think I might like those to store my current embroidery projects in. It would certainly look more attractive in the den than the ziploc bag that I currently use.
ReplyDeleteI love them! The larger one would be perfect for my current crochet project. The smaller one would be just the right size to hold my Army and Navy sons' letters!
ReplyDeleteThank your sons for serving our country for me. My fiancé is in the air force I couldn't be more proud of our soldiers for being so brave. <3
DeleteLove them! Would display in my living room or craft room. Thanks for sharing your treasures!
ReplyDeleteSherrill S.
These are awesome! I would definetely make a flower arrangement with the smaller one. perhaphs with silk hidrangeas. But in the larger one I would store yarn.
ReplyDeleteI hope I am not too late! I love these! I will put my handspun yarn in them in a prominent place in my living room. Thanks so much!
ReplyDeletePatty H.
I love these! I would store my vintage Christmas ornaments in them :) thanks, Lisa
ReplyDeleteaiken74@Comcast.net
Great for storage in our library or office redo.....love them!!
DeleteThey would store one of the most important things in my house. The stuffed animals my dog loves, she is a gentle soul. They would have some company crocks, that were removed from my husbands grandfathers house. They have been a prize possesion for years. Peg cooper4@charter.net
ReplyDeleteI would use them to store some of my craft supplies.
ReplyDeletecindyskitchen@yahoo.com
In the bigger one I would store my cheese making supplies while the smaller one would hold treats!
ReplyDelete