05 April 2012

Shipping... And, What comes next?

So, I shipped 5 packages out to week #3 and #4 winners today, and the rest shall go tomorrow. Sure hope everything arrives safely. All were shipped at the good old post office. I checked on-line and found that anything under 2 lbs., it's better to go that way. FedEx starts at $4.95.

The USPS (U.S. Postal Service) is a riot! Or, whatever... Sometimes it's cheaper to send Priority Mail, sometimes First Class, sometimes Parcel Post. Go figure.

I'm closing down shop just after all are shipped. Not forever, but for a time as family life is getting busy again.

If you will subscribe by email (see the right column, near the top), you'll automatically be notified when I've begun giving things away again. Every post I make, you get email notification.

5 comments:

  1. Marielle,
    I received my package today. I LOVE the cutters! Thank you so much for them! Have a wonderful Easter!

    Blessings,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time with your family and thank you for all the wonderful opportunities you have presented all of us collectors.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my package yesterday. I love all of my new pie plates!! And my kids think I'm nuts for getting so excited over 'old stuff'. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found you thru New Nostalgia, what an awesome idea! Signed up for your email list and am looking forward to see what's in store next! Have a terrific weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Received my package today, I love to box and the towel rack. My sister wanted it when she saw it. The box is going to be a planter on the porch. Thank you soooo much.

    Holly
    whimzeegal@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Your entry to win begins here...