08 March 2012

Give-Away Blast: Day 4


Item: Display box
Sz: 36" W x 7" H x 2-3/4" D
Wt: 2 lbs 12 oz.
Composition: Pine, rustic finish
Etc: I've used as a spice rack. Can be hung or sits on counter.



Comment below to win.

Q: How do you expect to use this?

Winner to be annnounced on Saturday March 10th. Tell your friends!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karin: Did you change your mind about commenting to win?

      Delete
    2. Hi! I would love this utility box! It's quaint and will be perfect on my bedroom dressing table storing nicnacs, jewelry, etc.

      I actually meant to place my comment on Day #5 (Fan) but somehow mistakenly wrote a cute little piece on why I love the fan, where I would put the fan, etc. Entirely inappropriate for the utility box!

      So, there it is -

      I'll stop by & pick it up, yes? When you're feeling up to snuff?

      kt

      Delete
  2. aww I found this to late dang it! That would have been awesome in my kitchen for my spices I will keep watching thanks

    ReplyDelete

Your entry to win begins here...