09 March 2012

Give-Away Blast: Day 5




Item: Electric fan.
Wt: 2-3/4 lbs.
Sz: 9" D x 12" T
Composition: Metal w/ steel weighted base.
Inscription: (on red circle in middle of fan) Air Master Made By Darnell Laboratory, Kansas City, MO. AC only. Airplane Type. 110 Volt. 60 Cycle.
Etc: In great shape. Rustic, and charming.Fan head tips and tilts to direct air flow.
Electric cord has dried out and, although the fan works perfectly, the cord should be replaced.
I love it, just never found just the right spot for it.



Comment below to win.



Q: Isn't this cool? Where would you put it?


Winner to be announced on Saturday March 10th. Be sure to register on every post this week.

2 comments:

  1. Not sure if I'm posting in the right place, but I want that fan! :) You have such a great basement to shop from!



    Posted by Chris and Laura to Shop My Basement: Free Stuff at 09 March, 2012 17:58

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's yours. Congratulations. Please email me at lemonade_marielle@comcast.net and give me your mailing information.

      Thanks!

      Delete

Your entry to win begins here...