Finally a way to pass my treasures on to those who desire and value them. This is going to be fun. Stay tuned...
14 March 2012
Give-Away Blast - Week #2, Day 3
Item: red tin picnic basket
Wt: 8 oz.
Sz: 6"H (with handles 9") x 12" wide x 7" deep
Composition: painted tin
Inscriptions on bottom: Salerno Finest Cookies-Crackers
Comment below to win by answering the following question. (See the narrow grey area below? Click on the word comment(s).)
Q: Do you think red and green are just for Christmas decorating? (I used to accessorize my family room in these colors.)
Winner to be announced on Saturday March 17th. Be sure to register on every post this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I WOULD LOVE THIS! I look for awesome mason jars all the time to put anything from flowers to cool seeds and grains to homemade lotions in, and these are beyond awesome. Love the shapes of them. And I would literally use this picnic basket for a real picnic all spring/summer/fall. And I totally think green and red can be used all year! With the wood in the handles they are completely transitional. I love this stuff!
ReplyDeleteThe red tin picnic basket is yours! I'll need your shipping info. Congratulations.
ReplyDelete,
I bake cookies and biscuits year round for my grandsons. Love the antique cookie cutters!!
ReplyDelete