15 March 2012

Give-Away Blast - Week #2, Day 4

Just the two front frames.


Item: (2) picture frames
Wt: small: 2 oz.; large: 12 oz.
Sz: small: 6"D (opening fits 4"D photo); large: 9" x 11" (opening for photo fits 5" x 7")
Composition: pine wood, I believe
Etc: Small frame is definitely an antique. Provenance was from a friend's very fine collection. Large frame could be old. Can't tell for sure.


Comment below to win by answering this question:

Q: Do you like the photo collage walls so popular with designers currently, or the photo shelves,  a la West Elm or Pottery Barn?

See the narrow grey area below? Click on comment(s) to get to the entry form. Bon Chance (French for good luck!)!


Winner to be announced on Saturday March 17th. Be sure to register on every post this week

1 comment:

  1. I wish I'd found your blog sooner! Those would have gone great in the gallery wall I am working on :) And to answer your question, I do (obviously) love the gallery walls that are so trendy right now, but I'm not so big on the shelf galleries. Idk why, they just don't appeal to me.

    Great blog btw!!

    ReplyDelete

Your entry to win begins here...