16 March 2012

Give-Away Blast - Week #2, Day 5



Item: Wooden crate
Wt: 6 lbs. 12 ozs.
Sz: 12"H x 21"W x 12"D
Composition: Wood
Etc: I've used this as a magazine bin, but know that it has many and varied uses. It's a bit rough around the edges, but refined rustic.

Comment below to win by answering the following question?

Q: What's your best idea for how to use/display this lovely old crate?

See the narrow grey box below? Click on the word comment(s) to get to the entry form.


Winner to be announced on Saturday, March 17th. Be sure to register on every post this week.

4 comments:

  1. We've taken to keeping blankets & throws in the living room for immediate use in our too-cool house. I'd keep this beautiful crate behind our sofa filled with cozy blankets for quick use on cold winter nights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Woo-hoo! I keep telling people how awesome this blog is, but it's with mixed feelings as the more people who know the less chance I have of winning!

      Delete

Your entry to win begins here...