30 March 2012

Give-Away Blast: Week #4, Day 5


you get to choose 5



Cookie cutters, again! These were such a hit. So, I'll update you on which ones are available after Marcia Goodman from Day #2 last week has selected her (5) favorites.

Item: antique tin cookie and biscuit cutters. (1) vegetable scraper.
Wt: minimal
Sz: varies
Composition: tin
Etc: I collected these over a period of years from friends, relatives, and antique shops and shows.

Comment below to win by answering the following question:

Q: Do you consider yourself lucky? What have you won in the past? (I almost never win anything.)

 
See the narrow grey box below? Click on the word comment(s) in the narrow grey area below to leave your comment. Otherwise, email me at lemonade_marielle@comcast.net

Winner to be announced on Saturday, March 31st. Be sure to register on every post this week.

15 comments:

  1. Still love them - still want some.

    You make me want to see what I can find to give away in my basement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky - me - ummmm....no. I rarely win, but it doesn't stop me from wishing and trying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost all our old cookie cutters when the bathroom flooded the kicthen. The water poured down the walls and into all the cabinets and everything. Of course we were away when it happened and things like the cookie cutters rusted. I would probably hang these in the windows if I won them. Thanks again for what you're doing here.

    Holly
    whimzeegal@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not consider myself lucky AT ALL! I never win and the funny thing is the one time I did win something was from a site that has had BIG giveaways like refrigerators etc and I won.....a box of cereal :) The smallest thing I have ever seen given away there. I was super excited though because I actually WON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love the duck and the horse!

    I wouldn't consider myself lucky, but I do think I'm blessed! That being said, I did win a coloring contest when I was 5. It was a very good day at the grocery store. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe I just wasn't born one of the 'lucky ones'! I have never won a prize, but I feel I've 'won' in a lot of different ways! If I can count my blessings as prizes, I'm good & lucky too!
    Too bad the winner is random, because it's sounds like Holly could use the cutters!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do consider myself lucky. Just last week I won some pie plates. lol I did also win big in the world of children when I had quads.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alyssa took the words right out of my mouth! I was thinking the same thing as I arrowed down. I wouldn't consider myself "lucky" in that I don't generally win anything, but I am truly blessed! My cup overfloweth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You win! Choose 5 and I'll send them off next week. First, though, please send me your mailing info at lemonade_marielle@comcast.net.

      Delete
  9. I never really thought about "luck" one way or another, but I did win a little chain saw-carved bear once at a grand opening for a small shop. That was a pleasant surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm...am I lucky? I guess not in the traditional sense of the word (I never win anything either!), but, I have a good life, a great family, a husband I love - so I guess that makes me pretty lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No, I do not consider myself lucky. I have rarely won anything... although I did win some coloring contests in elementary school... I do, however, consider myself blessed! I have an amazing husband and beautiful daughter and a relationship with the One who loves us perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't really consider it "luck". As I tell my kids..there is no good luck, bad luck, or coincidences. There is God's provisions & Godcidences. :) I don't recall many times 'winning' anything. Yesterday I found a diamond from my wedding ring that I had been searching for for 2 weeks! I surely felt like a winner when I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nope, I don't think I'm a lucky person, the kind that often wins in giveaways that is! XD

    However, some years ago I did win a copy of the just-published Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince in a prize-draw during the launch party at the bookstore! :D

    Like Kyla who commented above me though, I consider such happy incidents as 'presents from God' rather than luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I guess I am kind of lucky. I have one a Dyson vacuum, an iPad and recently (after finding 2 four leaf cloves and 2 five leaf clovers in ONE DAY!) I won $40 in a lottery scratch off!

    ReplyDelete

Your entry to win begins here...